Your application can integrate Portos eKasa in two ways: HTTP WEB API or the .NET library. This article is deditacted to .NET library integration.
Portos eKasa .NET library is built on .NET Standard 2.0. More information about .NET standard
Supported .NET runtimes
- .NET Core 2.0 and newer
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 and newer (it is higly recommended to use .NET Framework 4.7.2, instead 4.6.1), please see .net compatibility table on official microsoft web page.
Supported operating systems
Since version 5, Portos eKasa library is compatible with all relevant operating systems - Windows, MacOS and Linux. Click here for more information about supported versions and distributions.
Version 3 and older are compatible with Windows operating system only.
Portos eKasa servis
Portos eKasa Servis is an desktop application for service technicians that provides user interface for:
- overall status of the system
- initialization package insertion (identification and authentication info for cash register)
- manual processing of queue containing unprocessed receipt or location registrations
- printing unprocessed receipt and location registrations
- configuration of system
With the help of Portos eKasa Servis application, your "parent" application does not need to implement user interface for initialization package insertion nor settings screen containing options for Portos ekasa.
Portos eKasa servis software requirements
- Operating systems: Windows 7 and newer
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
Available NuGet packages
The main NugetPackage, which contains two libraries:
- NineDigit.eKasa: Main library
- NineDigit.eKasa.Core: Library containing data models and service interfaces.
The entry class called Client gives you access to all main functionality, primarly:
- methods to register receipts and location.
- service to mantain identification data
- service to mantain autentication data
- service to mantain subjects (subject is combination of identification and authentication data for on-line cash register)
- service to observe queue of unprocessed registrations
This NuGet package helps you to load configuration file which is used by Portos eKasa servis application. Please see more info in configuration article.
It is highly recommended to use this package.
This NuGet package provides conversion of index table file from older format (compatible with version 3 and older) to new format (compatible with version 5 and newer).
Please see index table migration article for example usage.
NuGet Packages distribution
Library is distributed with the most convenient way - as an NuGet package on our NuGet Feed. To receive access to the Nuget feed, please contact us.
Digital signature verification
To verify digital signature of library (the .dll file) you can follow these steps (on OS windows):
- right click on the .dll file
- open "properties" tab
- dialog windows pops up, select "Digital Signatures" tab and choose certificate "Nine Digit, s.r.o." from the list of certificates.
- Click the "Details" button.
- Another dialog window is opened, which contains text "This digital signature is OK." in upper part of the window.